- Any disputes and or claims must be submitted to CG Marketing Gold Coast within 6 (six) business days from the date of receipt. Claims submitted after 6 (six) business days, CG Marketing Gold Coast has the right to refuse the claim
- Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing to CG Marketing Gold Coast. Claims not supported by photographs that clearly show the product, where and how it was installed; CG Marketing Gold Coast may not be able to accept the claim
- If any of the products are delivered damaged or defective, then CG Marketing Gold Coast shall not have any liability, unless the customer notifies CG Marketing Gold Coast in writing via email within 6 (six) business days from the date of delivery
- CG Marketing Gold Coast will not take any responsibility for work done by third party(s). After installation done by third party(s), CG Marketing Gold Coast may not be able to accept claims for the goods
- CG Marketing Gold Coast will not warranty any materials used or installed that do not meet recommended usage guidelines. CG Marketing Gold Coast will not accept liability for failure of products where a full site inspection has not been performed and broad descriptions of requirements were provided by the client.
- CG Marketing Gold Coast shall not be liable in respect of any claim, unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with, except in any particular case where the customer proves that
- It was not possible to comply with the requirements and
- Advice (where required) was given and the claim was made as soon as reasonably